OB-GYN Personal Statement Writing Service
Taking no care of quality is the most effective strategy to lose.
Submit a 100% authentic admission doc written in accordance with your specific requirements. Order a text that is different from your opponents’ docs and can capture the committee’s attention and keep them dazzled for the entire week!
To ensure compliance with the residency program requirements, our specialists will precisely review each doc. Besides, we’ll consider your major and underline the main course-related characteristics!
Receive a document that is prepared in conformity with all the admission standards. Be 100% certain that we will ensure adherence to the committee’s criteria with regard to the most crucial aspects. Make your documents live up to their expectations!
Taking into account the tremendous experience our authors are equipped with, the availability of high degrees in nearly all medicine-related spheres, and their passion for writing, masterful usage of medical terminology is indubitable.
Our writing gurus hold appropriate diplomas within a variety of medical fields. Each and every order will be handled by practiced medical experts in due time. We have a professional for any admission doc!
Writing the text is just the first stage of the entire process. Aside from this, our meticulous editors and proofreaders work extra hard to make certain that your order is free of errors and properly formatted.
Letter of Recommendation
MSPE, AND MORE!
Statement of Purpose
ERAS Application Form Completion
Regardless of what issue, clarification, comment, suggestion, remark, or advice you have got, our writers will always listen to you. What is even more, messages can be sent to the assigned author absolutely free of charge for all of our customers, with no exceptions.
In the event that our client is unsatisfied with at least one order – they have the right to get the money they’ve spent back. Our service guarantees that in case an author fails to content you, we will return your funds.
All our clients are provided with the opportunity to have their orders reworked by our editors, and they’ll do this for nothing! Just a single point to bear in mind – such a feature is only available for two weeks from the moment your order deadline expires.
Whether you have plenty of time at your disposal or the deadline is close, our talented medical authors will complete the order as soon as possible. Not only do we avoid missing deadlines, but also our strategy is to astonish customers by sending final application docs beforehand!
Breathe a sigh of relief because, with our modern & smart software mechanisms, you will not have to worry about the safety of your payments. All of your transactions will be protected by our payment system, which keeps card details, personal data, and money inaccessible at all times.
By visiting our website, you submerge yourself in complete anonymity. As our customer, you’ll be able to steer your fears away since all our users’ private data, order info, and any other personal details, as well as our client database in general, are 100% secured!
Count on our capable, adroit, and exceedingly erudite medical experts who are acquainted with any medical field. Ease your mind since every single prospective author is obliged to take a tough test before getting employed!
Lyndsey is a professional when it comes to internal medicine subspecialties such as oncology, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology, and a bunch of other fields. There is no need to ask her to pay special attention to details, instructions, and remarks – this habit is in her blood! Request a residency admission doc, and she will prepare it perfectly.
Chest/nuclear/emergency/interventional/cardiovascular radiology and breast imaging are just a tiny range of areas Carlos will handle with ease. Keen on apt transitions, proper order structure, and immaculate grammar/punctuation/syntax, he’ll craft a promising application doc for you in no time.
Gina is our praiseworthy doctor of podiatric medicine. Writing a residency PS connected with her field of expertise is a pleasure for her. Not a single point of your instructions list, requirements, comments, and general standards will be missed when this author is in charge of your order. Rely on her without a second thought.
Require a masterfully written text in dentistry on any subject-related topic? Patrick Burks is just a professional you search for. This guy is immensely experienced in writing, competent in this area, and just highly intelligent. Rest assured, it’s worth counting on Patrick!
Joe willingly gets down to work on the most complex admission orders that touch upon chemical/clinical/forensic/molecular/pediatric/genetic pathology. Nevertheless, he is also qualified in a bunch of other pathology-related subspecialties. Short deadlines, large quantities of data, and even holidays are no obstacles to Joe. Being a favorite author of many clients, Joe is our pride!
Whether it’s general, plastic, ophthalmic, thoracic, or even vascular surgery, Angela copes with all assignments in a heartbeat. Get her acquainted with your order expectations, and she will meet those, leaving you more than satisfied. She’s crazy about her specialization, and nothing can keep her from assisting others in achieving their goals!
There is nothing more valuable to Jessica than kids and their health. The second thing that captures her heart is lending a helping hand to those seeking expert assistance with their residency application docs. Put your hesitations aside, Jessica is nearly the most reliable author you can find online.
Rafael is an extremely talented specialist. He knows adolescent/geriatric/pain/sleep/sports medicine like the palm of his hand. Rafael Crane would be your best pick!
One of the main personal qualities that this expert possesses is that Conrad handles orders as if he is the person who is applying for the residency. He puts himself in customers’ shoes, trying to identify what the committee would like to see in admission documents. Aside from this, Conrad’s writing pace can be envied. He hasn’t yet missed a single deadline for all of the five years of working with us.
Need a perfectly polished text on any psychiatry-related topic? Be our guest and have Vikki assigned to this task. Addiction, community, military, consultative, administrative, and some other branches of psychiatry are the strong suits of this medical specialist. Request the application doc you require and let Vikki deserve to become your preferred author!
It was a very pleasant experience to work with you and get your support. Terrell was very helpful. Communication between us was efficacious, and all the data I needed was received on time. Hope to be in contact with you for future projects as well!
Awesome! I just finished reading the personal statement, and I really like it. Thank you for doing this for me. I will come back to you if I have any questions or inputs. God bless you!
Thank you so much! I am so happy. It’s really impressive. Well done!
I have reviewed the document. I am happy with the revised document and like the logical flow of ideas. You have nicely summarized my thoughts and made the necessary amendments here and there. I have made small changes towards the end, and I think the doc is ready for submission. Thank you, Alex!
Thank you so much for your work. I really appreciate it. I am more than satisfied with the personal statements. I think I do not need a third one. With these two that I already have, I can put together the application. I bought an extra just because I was so worried and anxious about this process that I wanted to have a variety to choose from, but the material you prepare for me is more than enough. This application is so stressful! But thank you again for being fast and helpful. I will contact the customer service to see how to proceed. Thanks again!
Thank you very much for writing a strong and concise personal statement for me. I have gone through the paper, and everything seems to be perfect. I am grateful to you for your help and support.
I am very, very, very happy with the edited CV. Thank you!
The experience was great! It’s my second time here and both times were efficient, quick yet high quality.
The stage under consideration is a breeze. Fill in the fields to get us informed of your instructions and click on the payment button! To reach the maximum personalization of your residency personal statement, our authors require specific data about your application, including your attainments, the preferred program, and the selection board’s formatting criteria.
When your payment transaction is over, our medical expert will commence the process of the order execution. You have zero points to worry about since every single payment is protected. Furthermore, you will be sent a letter of payment confirmation.
When our company is notified of your successful payment, we will immediately provide you with details for you to enter your Customer Area. You can always edit your password for even better website experience. This area is particularly designed for your one-on-one contact with the medical expert & support agent. Plus, transferring the final doc to your computer, requests for corrections, and ordering other residency application docs are possible with this feature!
Access all the notifications via your email box. For an extra level of order monitoring, we offer SMS updates! The moment your order is completed, our Quality Department will launch the checking process to verify whether the order complies with each instruction. Once done, you will be allowed to save your file via the Customer Area. The final copy of your doc will be sent to you promptly or in advance! If any corrections are needed, contact us for 14 days.
Select the most convenient way to
supervise the process of order fulfillment!
Reach out to your medical specialist, get the final
doc, and register new orders with no bother.
Don’t second-guess but turn to our support
crew if you have questions regarding your order!
OB-GYN Personal Statement: Why You Need It?
If you are concerned with women health, OB-GYN is the ultimate career choice. If you are already a medical doctor, you can start your residency in OB-GYN. To secure your residency seat you need to write OBGYN residency personal statement, along with other documents. The personal statement is a compulsory document, to complete your application. This is a very important document, which can play a decisive role in your residency, in the institution of your choice. To become a practicing doctor, you need to complete your medical school first. Then you will get admission in an OBGYN residency program, after training you will get a license to practice. So, residency is the most important milestone of your career and to get admission you need to write a good personal statement.
OBGYN doctors get good salaries in all states of the USA. Florida is considered as the state with high salaries for the OBGYN doctors. The average salary here is $219,010, in Pennsylvania its $197, 250 and in New York its $177, 330. In most of the states, the job growth rate in this sector is more than 10%. Annual job openings are more than 30 in most of the states.
OB-GYN Personal Statement: Its Importance for Application
When it comes to residency, the seats are really limited as compared to the number of applicants. So, the selection committee has to devise a tool to evaluate the students and select the most eligible ones. OBGYN personal statement is that tool, which can help you to get admission in the residency, despite your average grades in medical school. There are many examples of students, who had average academic grades, but they outshine with their OBGYN residency personal statement and secure their seat. A personal statement reflects the aims, goals, ambition about the specialty and writing skills. No other document offers so much expression as the personal statement does. Hence, it is the most important part of your application, give it due attention.
How to Write OB-GYN Residency Personal Statement
Many students have no idea about personal statement writing. It is not an ordinary document, you need to write it carefully. Many students pay no attention to their personal statement and not only lose their chance but also ruin their career. Here are some important points, which can help you to write a personal statement for obstetrics and gynecology residency.
- Make an outline first. Write down all your achievement and distinction on a piece of paper in chronological order. Enlist all the important points, which reflect positive qualities of your personality.
- When you start writing, introduce yourself in the first paragraph. But it should be a very brief introduction. It must be a powerful start, you need to stand out from the crowd right from the beginning.
- Divide your personal statement OB-GYN residency into 3-4 paragraphs. It should be written in essay style, not the letter style. In the body of personal statement, you should mention your passion for being a gynecologist. If you have any practice-based training or any community work related to GYN, mention that. Mention your short-term goals and plans after completing this residency. Make sure you convey the importance of this residency in your life to the admission committee. Show your interest in the institution as well. Don’t mention details about your grades, which is already there in CV. If something in your CV needs explanation, you can make it clear in your personal statement.
- The end of your personal statement for OB-GYN residency should be equally powerful like the start. Ensure the admission committee that you can bring a lot of good to their institution and this is what you really want to do.
- Don’t write a very long statement, it should not be more than a single page or one and a half. Once you are finished, make sure you edit and proofread it properly. There should be no grammatical mistake and spelling errors. Remember, it is a test of your writing skills as well.
- Don’t write commonly used clinches, the admission committee is not interested in those.
- Write your unique personal statement in your own style. Don’t use any template or don’t copy from any other online source. Admission committee knows all the available templates, already.
- If you are not sure about the content or formatting details, it’s better to hire a professional writing service. They have expert writers, who can write your personal statement according to the requirements of the institutions. don’t risk your future for a few bucks.
Before you apply for the residency OB-GYN, you need to make your mind about the subspecialty in which you are interested in. This is not important at this stage, but if you will mention it in your personal statement, it will reflect that you are very clear about your career path and have complete information about it. Primarily, there are four subspecialties.
- Gynecologic Oncology It about the Neoplasias of Uterus, cervix, vulva, and ovary. Diagnosis and treatment of related cancers. Uterus cancers and fibers in the uterus are common diseases.
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility IT deals with infertility issues, reasons, and treatments. Procedures like IVF, gift, ZIFT, etc. are part of this subspecialty.
- Maternal-fetal medicine When pregnant women suffer from any critical medical condition, this subspecialty deals with that.
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery This field is about pelvic organ prolapse and issues related to urine and related diseases.
Other than these primary subspecialties, pediatrics, genetics, and adolescent gynecology are some less common subspecialties. After completing four years of residency, three years of fellowship is required in any of these subspecialties. But after residency, one can start practice as a doctor.
OB-GYN Residency Programs Requirements
If you want to apply to any residency program, you need to apply through ERAS. The requirements include the following
- ERAS application form, complete in every respect.
- Transcripts of the medical school previously attended.
- Obstetrics and gynecology residency personal statement.
- United States Medical Licensing Examination of USMLE Step I.
- Three letters of recommendations (if you can get a dean’s letter, that will be perfect)
- MSPE or Medical School Performance Evaluation.
- Application Resume
These are the common admission documents, you may also need a recent photograph, but that is optional. These documents are required when you apply for residency in medical programs, including OB-GYN. For international students, there are some other requirements regarding documents like language certification, etc. International students can check the website of the concerned medical school, they are applying to.
Best Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Programs
You can find many institutions and medical school, who offer OB-GYN residency. Here are some best Obstetrics and gynecology residency programs, which you can consider.
- Harvard University Harvard University in Boston is considered as number 1 program for OB-gyn. But it’s a bit expensive, the tuition fee here is $ 61, 600 for full-time students. It is one of the oldest medical schools in the country.
- John Hopkins John Hopkins University, Baltimore is at the 2nd position in terms of ranking. Full-time students pay $53,400 tuition fee.
- University of California UoC, California is the 3rd best institution for the OB-GYN residency. The tuition fee is different for in-state students and out-state students. For in-state students, its $34,977 and students from other states pay $47,222.
- University of Pennsylvania University of Pennsylvania, Perelman stands at the 4th position. The tuition fee here is $57,884.
- Columbia University CU, New York is one of the best places for OB-GYN residency. $61, 146 is the tuition fee for the students here.
These are the top 5 institutions, other than these, University of Michigan, Northwestern University, Duke University, University of Pittsburgh, Washington University, Brown University, Yale University and the University of North Carolina also considered among the few best options for residency. You can apply to all of these universities, but make sure that you write a unique personal statement for each institution. Sending the same personal statement to all the universities is not a good idea. You have to mention the strong features of the university, which make it the number one choice on your list of residency options. So, write a customized personal statement and increase your chances of being accepted.
Services We Offer to Help with OB-GYN Residency Application
Writing gynecology personal statement is not easy, as you have to express your abilities in limited words. We offer writing services for our clients. If you are applying for the residency, we can write your personal statement for obstetrics and gynecology. We offer our services to write a variety of documents, which are mentioned here.
- Personal Statement A personal statement for medical OB-GYN residency is the most important document. We can write a customized personal statement according to the medical school you are applying to. You will get perfect content and perfectly formatted document.
- Letter of intent If you need a letter of intent for a job or business, our experts can write this important letter, according to your requirements.
- Letter of Recommendation LoR has a vital role to play in your admission. To impress the admission committee let our experts write your letter of recommendation.
- Application CV CV is the most commonly used formal document. Let us write your CV and get matched with admission and job requirements.
- Cover letter Some institutions ask for the cover letter for admission and it is one of the compulsory documents for the job. Our experts can write your cover letter and help you to have a bright career.
- Thank you letter We can write thank you letter on your behalf. Our writers have a great vocabulary to reflect your gratitude.
- Medical Student performance evaluation MSPE is not something which anyone can write. Our professional writers know the details and can write your medical student performance evaluation with perfection.
- LinkedIn Profile Makeover LinkedIn profile is very important these days. Employees give importance to it when they consider a candidate for a job. We can do the makeover of your profile, making it perfect.
Our Teams of OB-GYN Residency Experts
If you want to become an obstetrician-gynecologist, we are here to help you. We can write your admission documents and provide all the necessary help. We have teams to perform specific tasks, which makes things easier for our clients.
Writers: We have professional writers, with professional writing skills and years of experience in writing these formal documents. Personal statement for medical OB-GYN residency or letter of recommendation, they can write all kind of documents. They are from various specialization and know the technical language necessary to write these professional documents.
Editors: If you have written your personal statement, but want an expert to edit it, here we are. We have professional editing experts. They are well trained for this particular job. They can remove grammatical mistakes, spelling errors and common typo, which are often neglected. We can make your document grammatically perfect and you will get a well-formatted document without any effort.
Support: Our support team is a very important part of our squad. They are available to help you round the clock. Either its problem with the order placement or you have any other questions or confusion, they have answers to all your questions and can guide you properly. Our support staff is available on phone and live chat. You can send them an email as well.
We Provide the Best OB-GYN Residency Personal Statement Writing and Editing Services
Every service provider claims that they are the best. But we have some unique features, which speak louder than the words. Here are some vital things, which make us different.
- Highly qualified expert writers
- Customized documents
- Original content
- Timely delivery
- Proper revisions
- Professional editing and proofreading
- Direct communication with writer
- Reasonable prices
- Tempting discounts
- 100% customer satisfaction
- 100% privacy
- 100% plagiarism free documents
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy ordering process