Orthopedic Residency Personal Statement Example and Tips for Writing
Taking no care of quality is the most effective strategy to lose.
Submit a 100% authentic admission doc written in accordance with your specific requirements. Order a text that is different from your opponents’ docs and can capture the committee’s attention and keep them dazzled for the entire week!
To ensure compliance with the residency program requirements, our specialists will precisely review each doc. Besides, we’ll consider your major and underline the main course-related characteristics!
Receive a document that is prepared in conformity with all the admission standards. Be 100% certain that we will ensure adherence to the committee’s criteria with regard to the most crucial aspects. Make your documents live up to their expectations!
Taking into account the tremendous experience our authors are equipped with, the availability of high degrees in nearly all medicine-related spheres, and their passion for writing, masterful usage of medical terminology is indubitable.
Our writing gurus hold appropriate diplomas within a variety of medical fields. Each and every order will be handled by practiced medical experts in due time. We have a professional for any admission doc!
Writing the text is just the first stage of the entire process. Aside from this, our meticulous editors and proofreaders work extra hard to make certain that your order is free of errors and properly formatted.
Letter of Recommendation
MSPE, AND MORE!
Statement of Purpose
ERAS Application Form Completion
Regardless of what issue, clarification, comment, suggestion, remark, or advice you have got, our writers will always listen to you. What is even more, messages can be sent to the assigned author absolutely free of charge for all of our customers, with no exceptions.
In the event that our client is unsatisfied with at least one order – they have the right to get the money they’ve spent back. Our service guarantees that in case an author fails to content you, we will return your funds.
All our clients are provided with the opportunity to have their orders reworked by our editors, and they’ll do this for nothing! Just a single point to bear in mind – such a feature is only available for two weeks from the moment your order deadline expires.
Whether you have plenty of time at your disposal or the deadline is close, our talented medical authors will complete the order as soon as possible. Not only do we avoid missing deadlines, but also our strategy is to astonish customers by sending final application docs beforehand!
Breathe a sigh of relief because, with our modern & smart software mechanisms, you will not have to worry about the safety of your payments. All of your transactions will be protected by our payment system, which keeps card details, personal data, and money inaccessible at all times.
By visiting our website, you submerge yourself in complete anonymity. As our customer, you’ll be able to steer your fears away since all our users’ private data, order info, and any other personal details, as well as our client database in general, are 100% secured!
Count on our capable, adroit, and exceedingly erudite medical experts who are acquainted with any medical field. Ease your mind since every single prospective author is obliged to take a tough test before getting employed!
Lyndsey is a professional when it comes to internal medicine subspecialties such as oncology, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology, and a bunch of other fields. There is no need to ask her to pay special attention to details, instructions, and remarks – this habit is in her blood! Request a residency admission doc, and she will prepare it perfectly.
Chest/nuclear/emergency/interventional/cardiovascular radiology and breast imaging are just a tiny range of areas Carlos will handle with ease. Keen on apt transitions, proper order structure, and immaculate grammar/punctuation/syntax, he’ll craft a promising application doc for you in no time.
Gina is our praiseworthy doctor of podiatric medicine. Writing a residency PS connected with her field of expertise is a pleasure for her. Not a single point of your instructions list, requirements, comments, and general standards will be missed when this author is in charge of your order. Rely on her without a second thought.
Require a masterfully written text in dentistry on any subject-related topic? Patrick Burks is just a professional you search for. This guy is immensely experienced in writing, competent in this area, and just highly intelligent. Rest assured, it’s worth counting on Patrick!
Joe willingly gets down to work on the most complex admission orders that touch upon chemical/clinical/forensic/molecular/pediatric/genetic pathology. Nevertheless, he is also qualified in a bunch of other pathology-related subspecialties. Short deadlines, large quantities of data, and even holidays are no obstacles to Joe. Being a favorite author of many clients, Joe is our pride!
Whether it’s general, plastic, ophthalmic, thoracic, or even vascular surgery, Angela copes with all assignments in a heartbeat. Get her acquainted with your order expectations, and she will meet those, leaving you more than satisfied. She’s crazy about her specialization, and nothing can keep her from assisting others in achieving their goals!
There is nothing more valuable to Jessica than kids and their health. The second thing that captures her heart is lending a helping hand to those seeking expert assistance with their residency application docs. Put your hesitations aside, Jessica is nearly the most reliable author you can find online.
Rafael is an extremely talented specialist. He knows adolescent/geriatric/pain/sleep/sports medicine like the palm of his hand. Rafael Crane would be your best pick!
One of the main personal qualities that this expert possesses is that Conrad handles orders as if he is the person who is applying for the residency. He puts himself in customers’ shoes, trying to identify what the committee would like to see in admission documents. Aside from this, Conrad’s writing pace can be envied. He hasn’t yet missed a single deadline for all of the five years of working with us.
Need a perfectly polished text on any psychiatry-related topic? Be our guest and have Vikki assigned to this task. Addiction, community, military, consultative, administrative, and some other branches of psychiatry are the strong suits of this medical specialist. Request the application doc you require and let Vikki deserve to become your preferred author!
It was a very pleasant experience to work with you and get your support. Terrell was very helpful. Communication between us was efficacious, and all the data I needed was received on time. Hope to be in contact with you for future projects as well!
Awesome! I just finished reading the personal statement, and I really like it. Thank you for doing this for me. I will come back to you if I have any questions or inputs. God bless you!
Thank you so much! I am so happy. It’s really impressive. Well done!
I have reviewed the document. I am happy with the revised document and like the logical flow of ideas. You have nicely summarized my thoughts and made the necessary amendments here and there. I have made small changes towards the end, and I think the doc is ready for submission. Thank you, Alex!
Thank you so much for your work. I really appreciate it. I am more than satisfied with the personal statements. I think I do not need a third one. With these two that I already have, I can put together the application. I bought an extra just because I was so worried and anxious about this process that I wanted to have a variety to choose from, but the material you prepare for me is more than enough. This application is so stressful! But thank you again for being fast and helpful. I will contact the customer service to see how to proceed. Thanks again!
Thank you very much for writing a strong and concise personal statement for me. I have gone through the paper, and everything seems to be perfect. I am grateful to you for your help and support.
I am very, very, very happy with the edited CV. Thank you!
The experience was great! It’s my second time here and both times were efficient, quick yet high quality.
The stage under consideration is a breeze. Fill in the fields to get us informed of your instructions and click on the payment button! To reach the maximum personalization of your residency personal statement, our authors require specific data about your application, including your attainments, the preferred program, and the selection board’s formatting criteria.
When your payment transaction is over, our medical expert will commence the process of the order execution. You have zero points to worry about since every single payment is protected. Furthermore, you will be sent a letter of payment confirmation.
When our company is notified of your successful payment, we will immediately provide you with details for you to enter your Customer Area. You can always edit your password for even better website experience. This area is particularly designed for your one-on-one contact with the medical expert & support agent. Plus, transferring the final doc to your computer, requests for corrections, and ordering other residency application docs are possible with this feature!
Access all the notifications via your email box. For an extra level of order monitoring, we offer SMS updates! The moment your order is completed, our Quality Department will launch the checking process to verify whether the order complies with each instruction. Once done, you will be allowed to save your file via the Customer Area. The final copy of your doc will be sent to you promptly or in advance! If any corrections are needed, contact us for 14 days.
Select the most convenient way to
supervise the process of order fulfillment!
Reach out to your medical specialist, get the final
doc, and register new orders with no bother.
Don’t second-guess but turn to our support
crew if you have questions regarding your order!
How Important Is Your Orthopedic Surgery Residency Application Personal Statement?
A well written orthopedic surgery personal statement is key to being invited for an interview. All applicants will be as highly qualified as you are and the admissions committee will be looking to see far more about you than just grades. They want to see if you will fit into their program and that you have what it takes to succeed. Our orthopedic residency personal statement example will give you a good idea of what is truly expected of your statement.
A good sample orthopedic surgery personal statement will show you just how your own should be written and the areas that will need to be covered. However, you must ensure that your own statement reflects you as well as being targeted carefully to the program that you are applying to. This means writing your own from scratch and not simply looking to copy any orthopedic fellowship personal statement sample that you may see.
We provide you with all of the help and guidance that you will need to ensure that your writing will be at least as good as our sample orthopedic residency personal statement. We have been supporting applicants through ERAS and the Match for several years and know precisely what it takes to ensure that your application will have a high chance of being successful.
What Should Be Covered in Your Orthopedic Residency Personal Statement?
While an orthopedic residency personal statement sample may show you how it should be written it is not always totally clear exactly what areas should be covered. The following are the areas that you should be looking to cover within your statement is you want it to get noticed:
- Why you wish to work in orthopedics: give clear reasons as to how your interests have grown.
- What skills you have in this field: explain what it is about you that will make you an excellent specialist in this field.
- What your personal goals are for your career: explain where you expect your career to take you in the future.
- What is it that you expect to gain from this residency program: be specific and carefully identify the areas that you want to benefit from the most within this program.
- What do you bring to the residency: identify the specific things that you bring that will help the program.
Dos and Don’ts of Writing Your Personal Statement
Making your personal statement stand out is vital if you are to be invited for an interview and ranked well for the Match. The following dos and don’ts for writing your statement will help you to achieve this:
- Take a look at our example of a personal statement from orthopedic surgeon applications to get an idea of what you need to achieve.
- Use the correct orthopedic surgery personal statement format and structure so that you cover everything that you should.
- Do tailor your statement carefully to the orthopedics application you are making.
- Ensure that you tell a story and not simply make a list of why they should select you.
- Use any clichés within your writing: you want your writing to be seen as unique.
- Don’t copy our orthopedic residency personal statement example.
- Don’t use any slang or acronyms within your writing.
- Don’t be negative or make any excuses within your writing.
- Fail to proofread and revise your writing to ensure it is the best it can be.
Orthopedic Surgery Residency Application Personal Statement | Top Programs to Apply To
If you are going to apply to an ACGME approved residency and are aiming to get all of the training for applying to the AAOS as well as being licensed to work alone you need to ensure that your application is the best. The following are some of the top orthopedic residencies that you could apply to:
- Hospital for Special Surgery, NY: this specialist residency program has been operating since 1887 and offers some of the best training that you will find. Their 4 or 5-year programs accept just 9 residents each year and are highly competitive. They look for highly motivated applicants that can demonstrate high academic attainment and excellent communication skills.
- Mayo Clinic: this top-ranked residency program in Minnesota takes in 12 residents each year for their training. The program offers 4 specialty areas in which you will be able to train and the department processes some 66,000 patients annually.
- Cleveland Clinic: the program is 4 years in length with an optional year of research should this be your interest. They will typically invite 60 of those applying to their program through ERAS for interviews. Just 6 will be selected as residents based on their performance during the interviews.
- Thomas Jefferson University and Philadelphia University: this 5-year intensive program will give you the opportunity to train through more than one location. They look for high achieving applicants that will work well within the teams that they train.
- Rush University: this extensive program seeks out highly skilled and motivated residents to work within their program. They accept just 5 residents each year to their demanding program and expect them to be able to work closely as a team to achieve the best results for all.
- University of California, San Francisco: there are 30 residents in total for their 4-year long program with two residents being given the opportunity for an additional year of research. Another feature of this program is that 4th-year residents are given the opportunity to work overseas for a month.
Remember as the University of Washington says:
How Can We Help with Making Your Orthopedic Surgery Residency Application Personal Statement?
We offer a whole range of services that will help you to get selected for an interview and ranked well for the match. We can support you with your application writing with documents such as your letters of recommendation and personal statement through to coaching you for the orthopedic residency interview questions that you may be asked.
All of our support is delivered one on one to a high standard through staff that is both qualified and highly experienced in the field of orthopedic surgery applications. With our support, you are guaranteed to be able to make your application confidently.
How Can You Order Our Specialized Help with Your ERAS Application?
Working with our specialists is very simple: just follow the process outlined here:
- Complete the simple order form that you will find on our website. We are available to process your order 24/7.
- Pay for your selected service: we clearly show our low payments on our site and there are no hidden charges.
- Work with your expert: your selected consultant will contact you to discuss your personal statement and to start the process.
- Review the draft: you will be able to request as many alterations as you may feel are necessary no matter how minor they may be.
- Get your personal statement for orthopedics residency delivered on time: it will have been proofread and checked for plagiarism.
Get the Proper Orthopedic Surgery Personal Statement Format with Our Residency Application Services
From examples and advice through to writing support and coaching, you will always get the best through our specialists. We offer you some of the most impressive help that you will find online and you will always be benefiting from all of this:
- A quick turnaround on your residency application and on-time delivery guaranteed.
- Direct communication with your selected expert and unlimited revisions to your work.
- Free proofreading and plagiarism testing on all services.
- Fully confidential support so that you know your details are not shared.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with your orthopedic personal statement for residency or your money back.